top of page

The families and friends of the deceased Kansas City Chiefs fans are left with unanswered questions and a desire for justice.

 The families and friends of three men found dead outside a home in Northland, Kansas are demanding answers from the police as they try to understand the circumstances surrounding their deaths. The men had gathered at their friend's house to watch a Kansas City Chiefs football game, but just days later, their lifeless bodies were discovered in the backyard. While the homeowner claims they died from freezing, their loved ones find this explanation questionable and are seeking more information.

On Sunday, January 7, 37-year-old David Harrington, 38-year-old Ricky Johnson, and 36-year-old Clayton McGeeney gathered at Jordan Willis's home to watch the Kansas City Chiefs game. The game commenced at 3:25 p.m. CT and ended approximately three hours later. However, for the following fifty hours, there was no communication from the three men, causing concern among their loved ones.

On Tuesday, January 9, one of the men's fiancées visited the home and attempted to gain entry but received no response. She broke into the basement and discovered one man dead on the back porch. The police were called, who subsequently found the bodies of the two other men in the backyard. The homeowner has not been charged and has been cooperating with the police.

Police initially stated that there were no obvious signs of foul play and did not require a search warrant to enter the residence due to the homeowner's cooperation. However, the families and friends of the victims are skeptical and want further investigation into the circumstances surrounding the deaths. The police have confirmed that they are not treating the case as a homicide.

Autopsies have been conducted on the three men, but the results are still pending. The families and friends are eagerly awaiting the medical examiners' determination of the cause of death, hoping it will shed light on the mysterious circumstances. They are particularly concerned about why the homeowner allegedly ignored someone banging on his door and the evidence that led the police to swiftly rule out a homicide investigation.

Questions and doubts persist, prompting the families to call for a more thorough exploration of the case. Norma Chester, Ricky Johnson's mother, believes the homeowner should at least be investigated, expressing her frustration with what she perceives as a lack of action from the police.

Furthermore, an attorney for Jordan Willis confirmed the presence of a fifth person at the house on the night of the incident. Initially, Willis claimed he went to sleep while the three victims and the fifth person remained in the house. However, the fifth person contradicts this account, stating that Willis and the three victims were still awake and in the home when they left.

As the investigation continues, the families and friends of the deceased Kansas City Chiefs fans are left with unanswered questions and a desire for justice. They remain hopeful that a thorough investigation and the determination of the cause of death will provide the answers they need, bringing some closure to this devastating ordeal.


Noté 0 étoile sur 5.
Pas encore de note

Ajouter une note
bottom of page